The term 'website' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'user' refers to the website visitor.
The content of the pages of this website is for user’s general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
User acknowledges that neither we nor any third parties provide any warranties while the user is using this website for any particular purpose. We expressly exclude liability for any possible harm to the fullest extent permitted by law.
User’s use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at their own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be user’s own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet user’s specific requirements.
This website contains material that may be owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than upon receiving explicit permission.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for user’s convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse said website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
User agrees not to submit illegal content to this website, and agree to warn website owners after seeing other users doing it.
SwingersMeetingPoint.nl (SMP) TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
Statement of Purpose:
SMP is a private club providing a service for adults who wish to communicate online with other adults, to develop a network of friends and acquaintances for social reasons only. Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 were applicable by law.
All Members and models on this website are over 18 years of age.
By completing your application for membership in SMP, you acknowledge that you have read the Terms and Conditions of Membership, and that you accept the terms and conditions contained herein, and agree to comply and abide by them.
Management of SMP reserves the right, at it sole and absolute discretion, to refuse membership to any person, or to terminate any members membership, without notice, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to failure of a member to comply with the Terms and Conditions of Membership or violation of the clubs Code of Conduct described below.
CODE OF CONDUCT Members must at all times conduct their membership activities in the spirit for which this club has been created. Members will not harass, abuse or insult other members and will not use offensive or obscene words, names or phrases in any of their online communications.
This shall also be meant to prohibit the forwarding of any obscene or offensive materials, or the use of this Club for the transmission of any advertising or other materials for commercial purposes. Members agree to respect the views of all members at all times, and to demonstrate helpfulness and show understanding for the wishes and safety of all members.
ZERO TOLERANCE SPAM POLICY Any unsolicited commercial or promotional messages sent to other members are considered SPAM and will result in immediate account termination. Prohibited activities includes promoting another website (of any type), another club or posting or publishing a party invitation to other than specific members. It is our intention and desire to protect our members from all manner and types of spam.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The information utilized by the Club is provided solely by the Member, without independent verification by SMP. For that reason, all members acknowledge and agree that the information they provide shall be honest and accurate as to his or her personal details. Each member acknowledges and agrees that any information he or she submits to SMP for publication can be used, unconditionally, by SMP.
2. The membership in SMP is personal and belongs solely to the applicant. The membership is not transferrable. In the situation with a couple membership, ownership of the membership will be construed as belonging to the party by whom payment is made to SMP.
3. Members acknowledge and consent to the random monitoring of members transmissions by SMP and/or NB-ID (owner of SMP), to attempt to ensure compliance by the members with the Code of Conduct. This shall not be meant to be a guaranty by SMP, as monitoring all transmissions would not be feasible or practical.
4. Failure by any member to make timely payment of membership fees will result in termination of membership, and the members profile will be immediately deleted from the SMP database. If a member has established automatic withdrawal for payment of membership fees, and that membership terminates for any reason, it is the members responsibility to cancel the automatic payment. By default the membership recurring billing is switched on. No refunds will be given for overpayment resulting from the members failure to terminate the automatic payment.
5. Membership fees are charged in EURO currency and converted into USD or British Pounds as reflected on our payment page. SMP will try to keep a positive exchange rate for its members. However due to daily currency fluctuations, a member can be charged higher or lower than stated on the payment page. SMP can not be held responsible for these over or under charges.
6. It is understood and acknowledged that SMP shall not be responsible or liable for temporary or intermittent problems or interruptions of the service provided by SMP, whether due to problems with SMPs server or software, or whether due to a members hardware or software capabilities.
7. Members acknowledge and agree that they will be solely responsible for their actions and for their own safety, and that they will take all necessary care and due diligence before divulging any private (non-published) information to other parties, or making private arrangements with any other members.
8. If you as a Member, have been offended by the acts or behavior of another Member who has violated the SMP Code of Conduct or any of the terms and conditions of this Membership Agreement, it is your responsibility to report such behavior to SMP management. Upon receiving such notification, SMP will monitor the E-mail of all of the parties involved. If offensive behavior continues, membership of the offending member(s) will be terminated, at the sole discretion of SMP. Further, if any monitored E-mails contain language involving threats, or any other violations of law, such E-mails will be forwarded to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
9. Members acknowledge and agree that all content produced by this Club or its members become the tangible and intellectual property of SMP Inc and is copyrighted accordingly. Any content produced by this club may be used by SMP Inc for any business purpose whatsoever.
10. This agreement is made by the parties in The Netherlands and is to be construed, interpreted, enforced and governed by and in accordance with such laws. Dutch law applies exclusively to this agreement and its services.
11. No civil action concerning any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be instituted before any court and all such disputes shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration by a three man panel. Each party shall select one arbitrator, who will in turn select a third arbitrator. All costs and expenses of the arbitration, including actual attorney's fees, shall be allocated among the parties according to the arbitrators' discretion. The arbitrators' award resulting from such arbitration may be confirmed and entered as a final judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction and enforced accordingly. Further, the parties hereto expressly agree that proceeding to arbitration and obtaining an award thereunder shall be a condition precedent to the bringing or maintaining of any action in any court with respect to any dispute arising under this Agreement, except for the institution of a civil action to maintain the status quo during the pendency of any arbitration proceeding.
12. Account Reminders, you agree that when joining SMP if you do not log in for over a week or another member sends you an email on the site that SMP will send you an account reminder or an email stating that another member has contacted you and / or occasional promotional messages.
13. Lifetime Membership, a lifetime membership is for the lifetime of the website or its current ownership. Lifetime does not mean your lifetime. NB-ID keeps the right to cancel a lifetime membership at any time for any reason. If you cancel your own lifetime membership and decide later to create a new account, its up to NB-ID to decide a reinstatement of your lifetime membership. If an account is not used for 180 days, the account will be removed. In case a lifetime membership is sold or offered for sale, the account will be deleted
14. If a membership is terminated for any reason, whether by SMP or the member, no refund will be given for any prepaid portion of the membership fees.
15: In our efforts to keep our site a place where members feel comfort in joining registered sex offenders are prohibited from using our site. Once we determine a user's status as a sex offender, we immediately remove the account and all information in it. If you encounter an account that may belong to a convicted sex offender, please report it and we will review the information.
DISCLAIMER: This club cannot be held responsible for any actions or statements of any of its members, nor any actions resulting from the illegal or irresponsible actions of any of its members or for any actions by any third party resulting from membership to this club. The service provided is an 'as seen' basis and because of the immense variety of selection and matching criteria does not offer any guarantees that suitable matches will be found. This club will endeavor to provide a level of service as indicated in all this club published materials. This club agrees to the best of its ability to keep private any information submitted by members which is not for public display but, however, cannot be held responsible for any illegal actions by any third party which breaches this agreement.